By: Tom Cronin
Small business owners must create a demand for your product or service in order to generate leads, sales and increase market share. But you do not have to spend a fortune on advertising to start your business. I have started 7 businesses and consulted to hundreds of businesses on how to create business leads for your company within a limited budget. Fortunately, we thrive in a digital age whereby you can grow your client base and brand yourself with a limited budget.
10 of the Most powerful ways to market your company on a tight budget.
• New Web site design: create a distinctive web site that will promote your company products or service with the maximized SEO and SEM
• Develop Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter to promote your products, services and your company.
• Create a Blog: post frequently on your Blog with amazing content, offers, contests, videos and free offers to capture leads.
• Create a Google My Business Account: ensure that your business can be found on Google Business through local searches. Use the free $100 of Google AdWords to get your site noticed by the Google search engines
• Publish an article online: become an expert in your field and publish weekly to local online media as well as Blog posts
• I have always stated, a “In order to be Successful, you must be Uniquely different.” Develop a market strategy and implement it to separate you from your competitors.
• Sponsor a contest, competition, or awards ceremony: coordinate with local vendors to obtain prizes in order to create local PR with a contest …
• Groupon or LivingSocial: I created 1250 new customers in my first month of my Wilderness Survival Company using Groupon.
• Network with your local Chamber of Commerce and business leads groups.
• Online media promotion with surveys, free products, videos and Facebook Group sponsorship.