END OF YEAR PLANNING FOR 2020 Author: Tom Cronin2019 has been a banner year for most businesses. Sales are up 8 to 22% but upon review many profit margins are not keeping track with last year’s forecasts. It is critical that you review your 2019 profit and loss statement then plan for 2020. There are many aspects to your profitability. Increased sales are critical but you must control your costs and stay within your P & L Plan to create a greater margin towards profits.Analyze your business performance through your 3rd quarter as to Sales TY VS LY and...Read More
Month: December 2019
Success Public Relations provides our clients with results-oriented advertising, public relations, and marketing designed to achieve their most ambitious marketing goals and strategic communications objectives. SPR provides strong marketing concepts that deliver the highest level of professionalism and experience. We provide strategic counsel, creative solutions, and timely responsive services. We desire to measure success for our clients through maximum public awareness, increased sales, and successful bottom lines. Success Public Relations has dual core competencies: strategic market and business development planning.http://www.successpublicrelations.com Share...Read More
- About Us
- Church Security Training
- End of Year Planning for 2020
- How does a small business owner advertise on a budget?
- How to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Indomitable Spirit
- Marketing Integration – Where PR, Advertising & Marketing Worlds Collide
- My account
- Our nation is not prepared for the inevitable…
- Success Business Consultants
- UBMI CoronaVirus Cleaning Services
- What is critical when starting a new company?