by Tom Cronin “In Plato’s vision of a perfect society — in a republic that honors the core of democracy — the greatest amount of power is given to those called the Guardians. Only those with the most impeccable character are chosen to bear the responsibility of protecting the democracy.” We are losing the war and with that the virginity of the United States of America. We are no longer that country protected by our oceans boundaries and our friendly neighbors. The prior administration sought to destroy America and if left to their Saul Alinsky methods they will ruin our nation and its beauty. Our police are no longer honored as they have been for the last 250 years. They are treated as controlled bureaucrats who must operate at the whim of their elected mayors and officials who treat them with disrespect and disdain. Mayors like Bill de Blasio in NYC and Rahm Emanuel in Chicago allow their Black Lives Matter dissidents to parade without permit and chant “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,”. We need to rise up and show respect to honor our police and help to bring back our society to the “Rule of Law”. Our police have no authority on the streets and they are always looking over their shoulder to ensure that they are not breaking the rules of engagement set by...Read More
Month: May 2017
- About Us
- Church Security Training
- End of Year Planning for 2020
- How does a small business owner advertise on a budget?
- How to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Indomitable Spirit
- Marketing Integration – Where PR, Advertising & Marketing Worlds Collide
- My account
- Our nation is not prepared for the inevitable…
- Success Business Consultants
- UBMI CoronaVirus Cleaning Services
- What is critical when starting a new company?