The Importance of Having a Website by Tom Cronin One of the most surprising things when you look at small businesses is how many of them don’t have a website. You would think that in this day and age everybody would know how important a website is for all businesses. Clearly that is not the case. Any business that does not have a website is missing out on one of the most powerful marketing tools available to them. The main reason that it is important for businesses to have a website is how people are likely to find you. These days most people will go online and research products and companies before they make a purchase, if you don’t have a website you are missing out on all of this potential business. Even if people don’t buy your product online they are still likely to research it online so you have to have a website so these people can learn about your business. A website is also important because it helps you establish credibility as a business. Most people just assume that you have a website since the vast majority of businesses do, at least the vast majority of big companies do. There are actually still quite a few small businesses that don’t have a website and without one this is exactly what they will remain. If you don’t...Read More
Month: October 2014
- About Us
- Church Security Training
- End of Year Planning for 2020
- How does a small business owner advertise on a budget?
- How to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Indomitable Spirit
- Marketing Integration – Where PR, Advertising & Marketing Worlds Collide
- My account
- Our nation is not prepared for the inevitable…
- Success Business Consultants
- UBMI CoronaVirus Cleaning Services
- What is critical when starting a new company?